8C8-2-65 is a 8mm PCB tail connector for use with our 8mm LED Flexi strip. Ideal for use as an end wire on a cut length of our LED Flexi strip to create the end wire for connection to suitable LED driver.
15cm wire length.
2pcs per pack
Products in this Range
- Quick, clean and easy way to terminate lengths of LED flexi strip ready for power connection
- 15cm cable
- Suitable for 10mm PCB LED tape
- Suitable for 3528, 5050 & 2835 single colour LED strip
- Ideal for IP65 where PV coating has been removed from solder joints
- Can be used with 12VDC and 24VDC LED strip
- 8mm PCB LED Flexi Strip
- End wire on cut lengths of LED Flexi Strip
8C8-2-65 is a 8mm PCB solderless tail connector (not IP rated), designed to connect on to the end of a length of single colour 8mm PCB LED flexi strip to create an end wire for connection to suitable LED driver
Simply slide the PCB into the connector, so that the solder points are under the metal arms of the connector, then click the cover shut to complete the connection.
Suitable for use with our IP65 rated 8mm PCB single colour 3528, 5050 & 2835 LED chip size tapes.When used with our 8mm PCB IP65 rated tapes the waterproof polyurethane layer is removed from the contact points first. The polyurethane can be removed using a sharp craft blade, take care when doing this not to damage the PCB, LEDs or connection points. To retain the IP65 rating of the LED tape adequate sealing should be applied around the connections.
The wire length is 15cm.
2pcs per pack.
Maximum load on these solderless connectors is 5A; please see specifications information below for a guide to our tapes and the maximum length you can run when used with them.