Products in this Range
- Quick, clean and easy way to join lengths of LED flexible tape
- Connect two lengths of tape with wire inbetween
- Suitable for 12mm PCB LED tape
- Suitable for RGB+W colour 12mm wide LED tape
- Ideal for IP20 rated, but also usable with IP65 where PV coating has been removed from solder joints
- Can be used with 12VDC and 24VDC LED tape
- 12mm PCB LED Flexi Strip
- Parallel light tape
- Ideal for light boxes
12W12-RGB+W-20 is a 12mm PCB solderless wire to wire joining connector, designed to link 2 lengths of RGB+W colour 12mm PCB LED flexible tape where it may need to have a gap in the illumination or be installed at angles the tapes flexibility would not allow.
Simply cut your LED strip, to the required length; at the designated cut points, slide the PCB into the connector, so that the solder points are under the metal arms of the connector, then click the cover shut to complete the connection.
Suitable for use with our IP20 rated 12mm PCB RGB+w colour LED chip tapes. Can also be used with our 12mm PCB IP65 rated tapes if the waterproof polyurethane layer is removed from the contact points first. The polyurethane can be removed using a sharp craft blade, take care when doing this not to damage the PCB, LEDs or connection points. To retain the IP65 rating of the LED tape adequate sealing should be applied around the connections.
The wire length is 15cm.
2pcs per pack.
Maximum load on these 12W12-RGB+W-20 solderless connectors is 3A; please see specifications information below for a guide to our tapes and the maximum length you can run when used with them.