12C12-RGB+W-20 is a 12mm PCB tail connector for use with our 12mm LED Flexi strip. Ideal for use as an end wire on a cut length of our LED flexible tape to create the end wire for connection to a suitable LED driver.
15cm wire length.
2pcs per pack
- Quick, clean and easy way to terminate lengths of LED flexible tape ready for power connection
- 15cm 22AWG cable
- Suitable for 12mm PCB LED tape
- Suitable for RGB+W colour LED strip
- Ideal for IP20 rated,Â but also usable with IP65 where PV coating has been removed from solder joints
- Can be used with 12VDC and 24VDC LED strip
- 12mm PCB LED Flexible Tape
- End wire on cut lengths of LED Flexible Tape
12C12-RGB+W-20 is a 12mm PCB solderless tail connector (not IP rated), designed to connect on to the end of a length of IP20 rated RGB+W colour 12mm PCB LED flexible tape, to create an end wire for connection to a suitable LED driver
Simply slide the PCB into the connector, so that the solder points are under the metal arms of the connector, then click the cover shut to complete the connection.
Suitable for use with our IP20 rated 12mm PCB RGB+W colour LED chip tapes. Can also be used with our 8mm PCB IP65 rated tapes if the waterproof polyurethane layer is removed from the contact points first. The polyurethane can be removed using a sharp craft blade, take care when doing this not to damage the PCB, LEDs or connection points. To retain the IP65 rating of the LED tape adequate sealing should be applied around the connections.
The wire length is 15cm.
2pcs per pack.
Maximum load on these 12C12-RGB+W-20 solderless connectors is 3A; please see specifications information below for a guide to our tapes and the maximum length you can run when used with them.
|Product Type||LED Accessory|
|Input Voltage||3 ~ 24VDC|