PIR700 Series are a range of wall mount outdoor PIR sensors designed for use with a number of light fittings including LED, CFL, Filament and Incandescent.
- LED flood light compatible up to 300 Watts
- 180° coverage with up to 12 meter detection
- Adjustable Time delay
- Adjustable Ambient light level
- Prismatic lens ensures high sensitivity for accurate motion detection
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Built in surge protection
- Splash proof IP44 rated; suitable for interior or exterior use
- Security lighting
- Corridor lighting
- 0-300W of LED lights
- 300W of CFL lights
- 800W of Filament lights
- 1200W of Incandescent lights
PIR700 Series are a range of 220-240Vac input wall mount outdoor PIR sensors designed for use with a number of light fittings including LED, CFL, Filament and Incandescent. The PIRs have passive infrared sensing technology using a pyroelectric detector with a coverage of 180° and up to 12m (at <24°C ambient temperatures). The PIR sensors have a detection speed of 0.6 – 1.5ms and have adjustable time delay settings from 10 seconds through to 7 minutes so you can control how long the attached light fittings remain illuminated for.
PIR700 Series are available in a black or white finish and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use; they have a recommended mounting height of 1.8 to 2.5 meters, with light level settings of 3-2000 lux.
|Product Type||PIR Sensor|