- 3 year warranty
- Reduce energy and maintenance costs
- DALI dimming functionality
- Lower system cost & more functions than 1-10V interfaces
- Can be used for emergency lighting
- High CRI ensures greater colour definition
- Does not emit UV or IR radiation
- Galvanised steel body and high reflective PET material
- Japanese diffuser with >90% light transmittance
- Taiwanese LED Technology
- High efficiency LED?driver
- Office Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Indoor applications
L2N-DAL1 is our neutral white 36W L2N LED light tile with DALI dimming functionality. DALI is the ideal platform for intelligent and flexible lighting management in modern buildings as a technology allows for more functionality than 1-10V dimming, whilst the system cost is reduced.
DALI closes the capabilities gap between 1-10V interfaces and complex lighting systems, allowing for the control of individual L2N-DAL1 units or groups of up to 10 units on one address. For more complex or larger spaces a combination of groupings with up to 64 addresses can be created, with synchronised control. Use your DALI controller or DALI BUS (not supplied) to monitor and control each light or automatically and simultaneously dim all units when selecting a scene.
L2N-DAL1 is a DALI dimming functionality 595 x 595mm LED tile made of galvanised steel and highly reflective PET material utilising Japanese diffusers for light transmittance and Taiwanese LED technology. A wide-angled light distribution design, suitable for large-scale open places fitted with an optical diffuser plate reducing glare and achieving equal light. This LED Tile has high CRI for greater colour definitions and does not emit UV or IR radiation.
|Input Voltage||115 – 230Vac nominal|
|LED Type||36W Everlight chip|
|Colour Temperature||Neutral White (4000K)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 98mm|