LOWBAY 180+ IP54 is a 180W 5000K 20160lm IP54 LED Lowbay light fitting; ideal as an alternative energy saving alternative to conventional lowbay light fittings
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Input Voltage||LED Colour||CRI||Beam Angle||IP Rating||Finish||Dimensions|
|LOWBAY 12050K||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||80||95°||IP20||White||750 x 330 x 90mm||Request quote|
|LOWBAY 8050K||77W||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||80||95°||IP20||White||750 x 330 x 90mm||Request quote|
|LOWBAY 120+ IP54||120W||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||80||95°||IP54||White||800 x 330 x 90mm||Request quote|
|LOWBAY 180+ IP54||180W||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||80||95°||IP54||White||800 x 330 x 90mm||Request quote|
- IP54 Rated mains voltage LED ceiling light
- 0.6mm sheet steel powder coated white
- Alanod high reflective aluminium
- Instant start with no flickering
- High efficiency LED chip and reflector system
- Energy savings of 85% & low maintenance costs
- Long life – average 30k hours
- PC transparent diffuser (optional opaque anti-glare diffuser AG1)
- Daylight Harvesting, Corridor Function and Microwave Sensor functions available*
* Variants are available, however please note that the IP rating will be affected.
- Warehouse Lighting
- Factory Lighting
- Workshop Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Retail Lighting
LOWBAY 180 + IP54 is the highest power version of our IP54 rated LED Lowbay light fitting, this 180W unit has a light output of 5000K but at an optimum 20160lm; making it the ideal alternative to larger 400W Metal Halide light fixtures. This LED variant also improves your installation, when compared to conventional lowbay fittings, by offering good dispersal of light, instant start and flicker free operation, ensuring you have light when you need it. As this is an LED fitting your installation would be maintenance free, with energy savings of up to 85%, guarantee a life time of at least 30K hours and the LOWBAY 180 + IP54 LED lowbay light fitting is very easy to install.
Our LOWBAY 180+ IP54 180W 5000K 20160lm IP54 LED Light has a 220-240VAC input and is able to operate in temperatures from -20°C to +35°C; the highly efficient LED chip array and reflector system ensure a beam angle of 95° and the PC transparent diffuser makes the unit more suitable to areas where accidental glass breakages create addition issues, such as educational and industrial establishments.