LOWBAY 8050K-DH is an 77W 5000K Slim LED Low Bay Light designed as a replacement to conventional Lowbay light fittings but with the benefit instant on and flicker free operation. These units are suitable for replacing convntional low bay lighting fixtures.
Out of stockCompare
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Input Voltage||LED Colour||Beam Angle||IP Rating|
|LOWBAY8050K-DH||77W||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||Request quote|
|LOWBAY12050K-DH||120W||220 ~ 240VAC||Cool White||Request quote|
- Daylight Harvesting Sensor
- IP20 main voltage LED ceiling light
- 0.6mm sheet steel powder coated white
- Alanod high reflective aluminium
- Instant start with no flickering
- 10~100% Occupancy Function Options
- High efficiency LED chip and reflector system
- Energy savings of 85% & low maintenance costs
- MTBF in excess of 50,000 hours
- PC transparent diffuser ~ optional opaque anti-glare diffuser
- Suitable for replacing conventional low bat lighting fixtures
- Industrial and commercial areas
LOWBAY 8050K-DH is a 77W 5000K Slim LED Low Bay Light, designed with a Daylight Harvesting Sensor within the Lowbay; allowing the light to be emitted by movement in daylight as well as darkness. Our 220~240Vac energy efficient feature generates energy savings by decreasing electric light contribution as the daylight contribution increases. Performing with a white fitting and instant light without flicker, our reliable Lowbays are ideal to light up your industrial and commercial environments, incorporating an IP20 rating. Executing 6400 lumens and a 5000K correlated colour, choose from 10~100% occupancy functions to suit your requirements.
The setting holds off 100% light output should there be sufficient daylight and is set up using the remote control with various functions for you to choose from or pre-programme for each run. LOWBAY8050K-DH will also adjust its brightness levels according to the natural light while the room is occupied. Providing lower running costs without compromising on the luminaires performance.