Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Input Voltage||Beam Angle||IP Rating|
|LOWBAY8050K-CF||77W||220 ~ 240VAC||Request quote|
|LOWBAY12050K-CF||120W||220 ~ 240VAC||Request quote|
- Corridor Function
- IP20 main voltage LED ceiling light
- 0.6mm sheet steel powder aluminium
- Instant start with no flickering
- 10~100% Occupancy Function Options
- High efficiency LED chip and reflector system
- Energy savings of 85% & low maintenance costs
- MTBF in excess of 50,000 hours
- PC transparent diffuser ~ optional opaque anti-glare diffuser
- Suitable for replacing conventional low bay lighting fixtures
Commercial and Industrial environments
Our 77W LOWBAY 8050K-CF is part of our Corridor Function range, utilising with a 6400lm 5000K performance. The LOWBAY 8050K-CF is designed with a motion sensor detector, featuring the capability to automactically switch the light on and off when movement is detected as well as the luminous intensity reducing depending when movement is detected, from zero or a preset low level. When the sensor no longer detects any movement, choose from the various functions; immediately deactivating, dimming and then switching off or a hold time and stand by period time.
The Corridor Function is built into the control gear and is enabled automatically with no extra gear and no additional commissioning effort required. With a remote to control your functions for dimming and luminous output, users may choose between using pre-programmed lighting profiles for everyday use, and also programming light levels and sequences individually.
With an IP20 rating, LOWBAY 12050K-CF is suitable for commercial and industrial environments.