GENESIS-C Series Food Processing LED Highbays have a smooth easy to clean, IP66 rated design that is IK10 impact protected. These luminaires also contain no toxic materials, are highly resistant to corrosion, low maintenance and have a surface finish that does not degrade.
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Input Voltage||LED Colour||CRI||IP Rating|
|GEN-C06-100||100W||100 ~ 240VAC||5000K||70||IP66||Request quote|
- With IP66 rating and IK10 anti-impact grading fittings can be high-pressure washed
- NSF compliant, suitable for use in a food processing plant
- Hidden screws to prevent build up of dust and moisture
- polyester powder coating surface treatment ensures sanitary, corrosion-resistance
- Food safe polycarbonate Lens to enhance food safety requirements
- High lumen efficiency suitable for food processing applications
- Food Processing Plants
- Beverage Processing
- Grain and Sugar Production
- Poultry and Meat Processing
- Pet-food Production
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
- Chemical Facilities
GENESIS-C Series Food Processing LED Highbays have been specifically designed for environments, such as cold storage, processing factories, chemical facilities and other areas requiring compliance with NSF standards. The units are fitted with a polycarbonate lens to meet with “no glass” requirements set for food areas and are made of a high-grade aluminium, which has been designed to have no exposed screws to ensure easy cleaning and lack of recesses for bacteria growth or rust risk.
GENESIS-C Series Food Processing LED Highbays are also available with 1-10v and DALI dimming options.