Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Input Voltage||LED Colour||IP Rating|
|FLEX-100W||100W||90 ~ 264VAC||Cool White||IP65||Request quote|
- Energy Saving, Low maintenance
- IP65 rated for external use
- Adjustable bracket for light positioning
- Incorporating Dual Driver Technology
- Up to 36 months warranty for approved installations
- 50-70% cost reduction compared to HP Sodium o rMercury Lamp & 80% compared to incandescent bulbs
- 3-5 times longer lifespan than sodium & 30 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Security lighting
- General exterior lighting
- Domestic, commercial and industrial use
- High level-low maintenance fit and forget applications
FLEX-100 Series offer 100W of energy saving, high reliability LED lighting power in a professionally designed low profile waterproof case. These floodlights utilise superior quality epistar chips, and partnered with the high quality reflector ensure maximum illumination. Quality can be seen throughout the build of these LED floodlights from individual components through to the finish.
For applications where illumination is critical to operational safety and security, our unique dual driver technology ensures that should you experience either a hard failure of the driver or the led array the FLEX-100 will continue to operate at half power. A first for the lighting industry!
FLEX-100 Series are finished with an adjustable mounting bracket, with multiple settings & mounting options and superior cast metal case with grained anodised paint finish for a truely professional and high quality look. This range of FLEX LED floodlights is suitable for use in domestic, commercial and industrial lighting applications including security lighting, general exterior lighting and high level low maintenance fit and forget applications.
|LED Type||2 x 50W Epistar chip|
|Colour Temperature||6000-7000K Cool White2900-3200K Warm White|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +35°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Dimensions||L420.8 x W382.7 x D125.7mm (excluding bracket)|
|Case Material||Aluminium Alloy and Toughened Glass|