CV60 is a 60.3W, two in one dimming function constant current LED driver with an input capability of 180 to 295VAC. Including a voltage range of 2~90VDC and current range of 500mA. The power supply has a synchronisation function, which allows up to 10 drivers to be connected.
- Output current level selectable by Dip Switch
- 180 ~ 227VAC input only
- Built-in active PFC function
- Protections: Short circuit / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Fully isolated plastic case
- Class II power unit, no FG
- Built-in 0~10VDC and PWM signal dimming function
- IP20 design
- No load power consumption <0.5W (Note.7)
- Power supplies synchronization function up to 10 units
- 3 years warranty
The CV60 is a 60.3W constant current drive that has selectable output current, it is also dimmable with either 1-10v or push dimming
CV60 is a two in one, 60.3W dimming function constant current LED Driver including an input capability of 180 to 295VAC. You benefit from the capability of the output current level being selectable via a dip switch to offer 350mA, 500mA, 600mA, 700mA, 900mA or 1050mA output.With an impressive feature of being able to connect up to 10 drivers, this allows the LED lighting connected to the drivers to be dimmed through the master unit to the slaves. Featuring a 2~90VDC voltage range, a power factor of 0.98 and a high efficiency of 92%, the CV60’s are dependable for indoor applications. Also offering a 3 years warranty with purchase.