CV40 is a 42W, two in one dimming function constant current LED driver with an input capability of 180 to 295VAC. Including a voltage range of 2~100VDC and current range of 350mA. The power supply has a synchronisation function, which allows up to 10 drivers to be connected.
- Output current level selectable by Dip Switch
- 180 ~ 227VAC input only
- Built-in active PFC function
- Protections: Short circuit / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Fully isolated plastic case
- Class II power unit, no FG
- Built-in 0~10VDC and PWM signal dimming function
- IP20 design
- No load power consumption <0.5W (Note.7)
- Power supplies synchronization function up to 10 units
- 3 years warranty
The CV40 is a 25W constant current drive that has selectable output current, it is also dimmable with either 1-10v or push dimming
CV40 is a two in one, 42W dimming function constant current LED driver with an input capability of 180 to 295VAC, or 254 to 392VDC and multi stage constant current output. The most beneficial feature is the capability of the output current level being selectable via a dip switch to offer 350mA, 500mA, 600mA, 700mA, 900mA or 1050mA output. The power supply has a synchronisation function, which allows up to 10 drivers to be connected in a master and slaves configuration, allowing LED lighting connected to the drivers to be dimmed through the master unit to the slaves, in synchronisation ensuring seamless control in larger environments. The two in one dimming function means you may select the most suitable dimming style for your installation; the control options available are external 0-10Vdc and PWM signal.