The Connect LED light bar series are mains powered and have been developed to be surface mounted and configurable in almost any combination up to 4 metres in length. These light bars have a low profile, to suit kitchen cabinet lighting and under shelf lighting in particular, but not exclusively.
Out of stock
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power||Output Current||LED Colour||Beam Angle||IP Rating|
|CON210||3W||125mA||Cool White||Request quote|
|CON210W||3W||125mA||Warm White||Request quote|
|CON310||4.8W||200mA||Cool White||Request quote|
|CON310W||4.8W||200mA||Cool White||Request quote|
|CON510||8.4W||350mA||Cool White||Request quote|
|CON510W||8.4W||350mA||Warm White||Request quote|
- 500mm of light length
- 84 LEDs per fitting
- Warn White light output
- Slimline bar suitable for cabinet lighting, up lighting, accent lighting etc.
- Easy installation, multiple configurations
- Simple and safe low voltage on/off control
- Reverse polarity protected
- Constant current power technology, ensures balanced light output across each fitting
- Suitable for 24VDC applications
- Suitable for 24VDC vehicle application
- Simple link up capability, allowing up to 4 meters of lighting from 1 driver
- Rugged Aluminium extrusion with easy fit mounting points.
- Kitchen cabinets
- Cornice lighting
- Alcove lighting
- Cabinet lighting
- Up lighting
- Back Lighting
- Accent lighting
The Connect LED light bar series are mains powered and have been developed to be surface mounted and configurable in almost any combination up to 4 metres in length. These light bars have a low profile, to suit kitchen cabinet lighting and under shelf lighting in particular, but not exclusively , where a clean diffused light is required.
CONNECT LED light bars utilise 3528 type LEDS, are wrapped in a rugged, yet pleasing to the eye, aluminium extrusion with easy fit mounting points. The LED light bars can be joined together using the straight, corner or linking cable so corners or tighter angles are not an issue.
CON510W has a 500mm light length, warm white colouring and is suitable for 24VDC inputs. CON510W can be connected directly to the optional 90 degree corner connector, link up cable connector or straight line straight connector interconnect and be used with or without the switch unit then a suitable LED power supply.
|Dimensions||523.6 x 30 x 12.3mm|
|Colour Temperature||2800-3200K (Warm White)|