Our F5-55-35-1-72-F8-20-CC is part of our Chroma range of LED Flexi Strips. Performing at 12VDC and an impressive 424lm Lumen output. Incorporating a cuttable length of 41.7mm, you gain 5.8W per metre and 72 LEDs per metre. With no voltage drop across the length of the strip and a precise LED binning section, this enables 100% consistent colour temperature from batch to batch.
- Constant current operation ensuring optimum performance of LEDs
- High quality UV stable resin enables non discolouration and longer life
- High quality Epistar LEDs
- 50,000 hours working life
- Precise LED binning section enables 100% consistent colour temperature from batch to batch
- Easy installation and flexibility
- Multiple applications for industrial, commercial and residential environments
- High grade 3M VHB adhesive back
- T.C point for accurate thermal management
- Accent Lighting
- Ideal for tight spaces and curves
- Cabinet Lighting
- Signage Lighting
- Cove Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Bookshelf Lighting
- Letter Lighting
|Power per metre||5.8W|
|LED Qty||72 per mtr|
F5-55-35-1-72-F8-20-CC is part of our professional Chroma LED Flexi Strip range. At 12VDC and 5.8W power per metre, these highly reliable LED strips perform with 72 LEDs per metre and a cuttable length of 41.7mm.Consisting of an impressive lumen output of 424lm and IP20 rating, they are of high quality and perform with 50,000 hours working life. Featuring an 8mm pcb width and is bendable to an angle of 120˚, they are supplied as 5m lengths as standard, which are terminated at both ends, as well as other lengths being available by request.
The tape can also be cut and joined at the defined cutting points with a high grade 3M VHB adhesive back, ensuring bonding to a variety of surface types; including many metals, plastics and painted materials, they have the capability for flexible and easy installation. Suitable for commercial, residential and industrial environments.