Our B5-11-35-1-120-F8-20-CC is part of our Constant Current range of LED Flexi Strips. Performing at 12VDC and an impressive 580m lumen output. Incorporating a cuttable length of 25mm, you gain 9.6W per metre and 120 LEDs per metre. With no voltage drop across the length of the strip and a precise LED binning section, this enables 100% consistent colour temperature from batch to batch.
Out of stock
Products in this Range
- Constant current operation ensuring optimum performance of LEDs
- High quality UV stable resin enables non discolouration and longer life
- High quality Epistar LEDs
- 50,000 hours working life
- Precise LED binning section enables 100% consistent colour temperature from batch to batch
- Easy installation and flexibility
- Multiple applications for industrial, commercial and residential environments
- High grade 3M VHB adhesive back
- T.C point for accurate thermal management
- Accent Lighting
- Ideal for tight spaces and curves
- Cabinet Lighting
- Signage Lighting
- Cove Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Bookshelf Lighting
- Letter Lighting
B5-11-35-1-120-F8-20-CC is a low power IP20 Rated CHROMA LED Flexi Strip Light with 2400~2600K colour temperature. The flexi strip has a 12Vdc input power, an 8mm pcb and is bendable to an angle of 120°. At 9.6W and 120 LEDs per metre the strip can be cut or soldered every 25mm. B5-11-35-1-120-F8-20-CC is supplied as standard on a 5 mtr reel and incorporates a high grade 3M VHB adhesive backed tape for secure fixing to a variety of surfaces, including metal, plastic and painted materials.
B5-11-35-1-120-F8-20-CC performs with an ultra bright 580lm lumen output and is suitable for industrial, residential and commercial environments.
|Power Per Metre||9.6W|
|LED Qty||120 per mtr|