- Aesthetic compact design
- Servicable Tooless Geartray
BRIGHTBAY Series IP20 Slimline LED Lowbays
- IP20 mains voltage LED fitting
- Aesthetic compact design for commercial, industrial and sports applications
- Clear optical lens delivers unique beam angles
- Lens options: Opal and Clear
- Features individual aluminium heat sinks
- Offers exceptional lighting in low and high ceiling applications
- Surface or suspension mounted
- Long life – average 50k hours
- Optional Daylight Harvesting, Corridor Function, Sensors, Emergency, Mesh Guards and Anti-glare Diffuser
- High quality LED chips provide leading lumen output heat dissipation and reduced power consumption
- Fully serviceable with easy access tooless gear tray, 20mm knock out points for cable access
- Commercial installations
- Industrial environments
- Sports venues, such as gyms and sports halls
BRIGHTBAY Series IP20 Slimline LED Lowbays are ergonomically designed and 50% smaller in size compared to its predecessor, which make it ideal for industrial, commercial and leisure applications alike. Offering between 15500lm and 31000 lumens the Brightbay is energy saving in all situations helping users save on both energy costs and CO2 emissions.
This modern compact Lowbay is available in two and four foot lengths with wattage choices of 100W, 150W & 200W. ‘Brightbay’ is fitted with a clear polycarbonate lens as standard but can be fitted with an opal lens diffuser as an option. The anti-glare design provides a bright and comfortable working environment.
This new design has dramatically improved lumen output for the same power consumption in comparison to previous models. High quality LED chips provide unrivalled lumen output of 155lm/W and with the clear optical lens delivers unique beam angles together with outstanding heat dissipation.
Brightbay can be configured with an optional microwave sensor. The optional integrated sensor offers dimming capability, along with daylight harvesting and corridor function as standard.
Brightbay is fully user serviceable with a toolless entry gear tray and 20mm knock out glands situated at multiple points for cable access
Brightbay can be configured with an integrated emergency pack which conforms to BS5266.
The optional emergency pack offers the following testing options:
• Self test
• Auto test
An emergency backup indicator light is fitted as standard with the Emergency option. Bi-colour indicator functions are standard, programmable functions/codes can be configured with the DALI option.
Brightbay is designed to be fully compatible with Bluetooth programmable sensors and control gear, can easily be added to a mesh network. Future options will include interchangeable sensor lenses for easy/immediate change of use, thereby reducing waste and increasing flexibility.
A steel wire protective guard can be fitted as an option for extra protection or as a retro-fit. The protective guard is ideal for sports halls and other sites where impact protection is required.
Brightbay can be either suspension or surface mounted, which is achieved through pre-drilled mounting points. The pre-positioned knock-out points provide cable access at optimum points. Suspension chains are supplied as standard.