Lighting Design Engineer (Light Planner)
April 4, 2017
As a result of our continuing growth, a vacancy has arisen in our Lighting Department for an experienced Light Planner with a real passion.
The successful candidate will have experience in light planning for both internal and external applications. You will actively support our sales engineers in a technical capacity in the field, occasionally attending design/concept meetings with clients to help interpret their needs and design aspirations. This may include assistance in the design and application of bespoke luminaires where required. You will be expected to coordinate projects from conception through to order stage and assist with any after sales care.
A commitment to deliver a high class and reliable service is paramount to our growing customer base.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Completed the LIF certificate course and preferably, although not essential, passed two of the advanced modules.
- Has a minimum of 5 years lighting design experience
- Has an in-depth knowledge with either DIALux or Relux
- Has experience with AutoCAD
To apply for this role please complete the following form and submit your CV.
We will then contact you in due course.